Why choose flamenco dance?
You do not need to be a trained dancer, nor do you have to be young and streamlined – no matter your age or shape, flamenco has something for you!
Click here to view timetable and upcoming classes for all levels.
No partner required. For men and women of all ages.
What you can expect from flamenco dance:
• A low impact exercise, suitable for all levels of fitness.
• Classes are mentally and physically stimulating.
• Great for coordination, balance and posture.
• Flamenco is a challenging art form which leaves room for continuous learning.
• Flamenco offers an outlet for personal expression. You’ll also meet a great group of fellow students with similar interests as yourself. Discover why Halifax has become one of Canada’s main flamenco destinations
What to bring to your first class
If possible, bring a pair of sturdy shoes with a low heel and closed toe. Comfortable pants or skirt of your choice.
We will discuss footwear on the first day of the course.
Learn the basics of Flamenco Dance in a fun and easy-going way.
See our FAQ for more information on the classes.